The new temperature switch module TSM 125 is ideal for all applications
where temperature control in heating or cooling is required.
His external, plug-in sensor detects temperature ranges from -55 to +125.0 degrees Celsius.
The switching temperature is set in 1 degree increments.
12.7 mm LEDs show the on and off temperature, the current temperature and the Min./ Max value too.
A red LED signals also "heating", a yellow "cooling", a further illuminates when the relay is on.
The electronic temperature swich is not only clear and easy to use,but also safe to use -
a short-circuit of the sensor and sensorbreak will detected immediately.
The device can be used independently, but also serve as a replacement
for defective mechanical thermostats or digital thermometer.
· switching temperature of -55 ... +125 ° C can be set free
· indicate min. / max.
· distance measurement up to 50 meters
· serial interface
· sensor monitoring for short circuit and interruption
· relay switches off in case of sensor error
· operating and unattended operation
· adjustable for heating or cooling
· LED indicators for relay, sensor fault, heating, cooling