The Raspberry Pi Foundation works to put the power of digital making into the hands of people all over the world, so they are capable of understanding and shaping our increasingly digital world, able to solve the problems that matter to them, and equipped for the jobs of the future. We provide low-cost, high-performance computers that people use to learn, solve problems and have fun. We provide outreach and education to help more people access computing and digital making. We develop free resources to help people learn about computing and how to make things with computers, and train educators who can guide other people to learn.
The most powerful Raspberry Pi. Ever.
Raspberry Pi 4 Computer
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest addition to the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers,
offers a significant increase in processor speed, rich multimedia performance, memory,
and improved connectivity compared to its predecessor Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boasting a 64-Bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K
at 60fps, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE,
True Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
More Power Delivery
Note: Raspberry Pi 4 users require a new set of accessories, including power supply 5V@3A Type-C USB,
micro HDMI cable (two cables for dual display support) and a new a case.
Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet
2 × USB 3.0 ports
2 × USB 2.0 ports.
Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
Video & sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
SD card support:
- Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature 0–50oC
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.