Kofer s alatom, 68 komada, 1000V, za električare, Yato
- Šifra proizvoda: 9150024762
Internet bankarstvo (virman)
Pouzeće (prilikom preuzimanja)
American Express, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa
American Express 2-10 rata
MasterCard 2-12 rate
kvalitetan set alata za električare, montere i instalatere.
Alat je smješten u čvstom PVC kovčegu.
- nasadni ključevi 1/4 ": 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm (CrV50BV30)
- izolirani odvijači: 4x75, 5.5x125, PH1x80, PH2x100mm (1000V)
- set odvijača: 1.4, 2.0, 2.4mm, PH00, PH0, PH1 (steel S2)
- imbus ključevi: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm (CrV 6150)
- 1/4 "(6.3mm) držač nasadnih vrhova: 150mm (CrV 50BV30)
- TORX 1/4 "bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27 (AISI S2)
- ravni vrhovi 1/4 "bits: 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6mm (AISI S2)
- križni vrhovi 1/4 ": PH1, PH2, PH3 (AISI S2)
- HEX 1/4 "bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 (AISI S2)
- ravna špic kliješta: 160mm, 1000V (CrV)
- sjekača kliješta: 160mm, 1000V (CrV)
- pumpica za tinol: 19.5 x 190mm
- električarski nož: 190mm (3CRB)
- izolir traka: 19mm x 20m
- metar: 3m x 16mm
- baterijska svjetiljka: 1.5V, 9LED
- skidač izolacije: 175mm
- podesivi ključ: 150mm
- skalpel: 9mm
- električno lemilo: 30W
Tool Set for Electricians 68pcs 1000V S2 Crv6150 Steel
Designed for the electrical and automotive industries.
Pliers and screwdrivers in the set are isolated to 1000V VDE (handle).
-Very high quality components made of AISI *S2, **CrV (CrV50BV30 / CrV6150) Tool Steels.
-Pliers and screwdrivers in the set are isolated to 1000V VDE.
-Sturdy storage/carry case is made of polypropelene (oil and temperature resistant).
*AISI S2 Steel:
Type S2 is ideal when toughness is a primary requirement.
Case hardening gives a hard surface while preserving the core toughness.
It is composed of (in weight percentage) 0.40-0.55% Carbon (C), 0.30-0.50% Manganese (Mn),
0.90-1.20% Silicon (Si), 0.30% Nickel (Ni), 0.30-0.60% Molybdenum (Mo), 0.50% Vanadium (V),
0.25% Copper (Cu), 0.03% Phosphorus (P), 0.03% Sulfur (S), and the base metal Iron (Fe).
Other designations of S2 tool steel include UNS T41902 and AISI S2.
The hardenability of group S steels can be controlled by varying thier composition rather
than adjusting the melting methods and grain size.
They can obtain optimum hardness at higher austenitizing temperatures.
The tempering resistance of group S steels can be enhanced by the addition of silicon,
which also forms a microstructure to resist distortion in tempered conditions.
Very Hard and resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
This is a fine grained, highly abrasion resistant carbon-chromium alloy steel.
Very good shock resistance and toughness are also key properties of this alloy
in the heat treated condition.
Chromium and vanadium both make the steel more hardenable.
Chromium also helps resist abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
Chromium and carbon in combination contributes to improved elasticity.
Commonly employed in heavily stressed machinery parts including shafts,
gears, pinions and also in hand tool components.