Punjač baterija 1-10 ćelija, Ansmann ACS110
- Šifra proizvoda: 9150022647
Internet bankarstvo (virman)
American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Maestro
American Express 2-10 rata
ZAGREB - VUKOVARSKA, SPLIT, RIJEKA, OSIJEK, ZAGREB - ARENA, ZADAR, ŠIBENIK, PULA, WEB SHOP
The ANSMANN charger ACS110 is designed for 1-10 cell NiMH/NiCd battery packs with a voltage of 1.2V-12.0V.
The device detects automatically the amount of the cells and adjusts the charging voltage automatically.
A pre-discharge of the battery pack is optional, then it switches automatically to charging
(charging current: 800mA / discharge current: 150mA - 200mA).
Once the battery pack is fully charged, the charging current indicator lights green permanently.
The charging process is cut-off automatically (-deltaV) and switches to trickle charging.
With clear LED indication you can see if the battery pack is charging (LED flashes green) or discharging (LED lights yellow)
or if there is an error (LED flashes red).
Included are one adapter cable with Tamiya socket, one adapter cable with crocodile clips and 8 standard output plugs for connecting in either polarity. The charger includes short-circuit and wrong polarity protection and is made for worldwide use (100-240V AC / 50-60Hz).
• Worldwide use due to electric switch mode power supply
• Two adapter cables included: Tamiya plug and crocodile clips
• Microprocessor controlled charger
• For NiCd and NiMH rechargeable battery packs
• Capacity range up to 10000mAh
• Discharge possibility
• Faulty cell detection identifies defective rechargeable battery packs
• Trickle charge avoids discharge once batteries are fully charged
Input Voltage (50Hz): 100...240V
Output Voltage: 1,2...12V
Charging Current, Max.: 800mA